Eventually using my iPhone to blog now .
Tomorrow is like finally the last day of the week .
Pretty happy , I guess ?
I wanna meet BabyJ this weekend ! );
Due to school start , I didn't have much time spend with BabyJ already . ):
That really sucks alot . ):
I super scare we will drift . ):
So do miie and sissy . ):
But at least I message sissy more often than BabyJ lurh .
BabyJ is always playing with miie , yesterday say sleep with girl , in the end was the mother .
Seriously , he always freak miie out without fail . ):
I wanna meet BabyJ soon , he promise to take photo with miie the nexttime we meet ! :3
Hopefully , we won't end so fast bah ? X.x
Today I had my chinese o level oral .
Freaking scary I swear , manage to control myself from speaking English in between .
Pretty proud of myself ! :3
Now , I'm like lying on the bed and testing Dayne brother .
Guess what ?
BabyJ woke up from his lalaland already !! :D
Shall go text him then !
Baibai ! <3