Eventually , I realize that I have not blogged for 2 weeks already .
This 2 weeks , alot things happen .
But sort of manage to overcome it already . <:
School started already , BabyJ and I had sort of drifted . >;
I really dont know what will happen soon .
But I really dont wanna lose BabyJ . );
I miss BabyJ ! );
I wanna meet him soon can , ):
School really sucks , I swear .
Its just 2 days , yet I already did my 1st maths test . -_-
Can you imagine how much more test is coming on ? ):
Fcuk school man ! ):
Thur I am having my O level Chinese Oral already . ):
Tomorrow need to stayback for mock oral . );
Its killing miie , ); .
Hopefully I can survive bah .
Sigh . ):
BabyJ , I miss you .
Dont leave miie alrights , cause I love you . );
Dont leave miie alrights , cause I love you . );