WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: plain water .
2. Last phone call: Uncle.
3. Last text message: my audi couple.
4. Last song you listened to: an jing
5. Last time you cried: 30june .
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: yes .
7. Been cheated on: yes .
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes .
9. Lost someone special: Yes .
10. Been depressed: Yes .
11. Been drunk and threw up: No .
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Black .
13. Pink.
14. Red .
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend: Yea .
16. Fallen out of love:Maybe? .
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes .
18. Met someone who changed you: Maybe ?
19. Found out who your true friends were: Maybe .
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Nope.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Uh , meaning ?
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: not sure
23. How many kids do you want to have: 2.
24. Do you have any pets: Nope .
25. Do you want to change your name: Yes .
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Stayed at home and rot !
27. What time did you wake up today: 2plus .
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Texting BabyJ and one .
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Meet BabyJ and O level end !
30. Last time you saw your Mother: 2weeks ago .
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Everything .
32. What are you listening to right now: nothing
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yeahs , short name tom .
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Nothing .
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook , plurk ?
36. Whats your real name: Sherlyn.
37. Nicknames: Sher , lyn , smacksmack , SHA.
38. Relationship Status: Attached .
39. Zodiac sign: Capricon
40. Male or female?: Female .
41. Elementary: NgeeAnn Primary School .
42. High School: NgeeAnnSecondarySchool .
43. College: Don't know .
44. Hair colour: black.
45. Long or short: Long.
46. Height: 168 cm .
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Nope .
48: What do you like about yourself?: Nothing .
49. Piercings: Ears .
50. Tattoos: None.
51. Righty or lefty: Righty .
FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: None .
53. First piercing: 6years old .
54. First best friend: Forgotten .
55. First sport you joined: Forgotten .
56. First vacation: Malaysia
RIGHT NOW
59. Eating: No .
60. Drinking: No .
61. I'm about to: Continue answering the questions .
62. Listening to: nothing
63. Waiting for: BabyJ to finish his work and Sissy to online . <:
64. Want kids?: Not thinking about it now .
65. Get Married?: Not thinking about it now .
66. Career?: Studies ?
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes .
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs .
69. Shorter or taller: Shorter.
70. Older or Younger: Younger.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic .
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both .
73. Sensitive or loud: Loud .
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship .
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Trouble maker .
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: No .
77. Drank hard liquor: No .
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes .
79. Sex on first date: No .
80. Broken someone's heart: Yes .
82. Been arrested: No .
83. Turned someone down: No .
84. Cried when someone died: Yes .
85. Fallen for a friend?: Yeah.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Sometimes .
87. Miracle: Yes .
88. Love at first sight: Maybe .
89. Heaven: Yeas .
90. Santa Claus No .
91. Kiss on the first date: yeah .
92. Angels: No.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Yes .
95. Did you sing today?: No .
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Yes .
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: The day when i know my 1st ex .
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: my birthday.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Yes , sometimes .
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Yeas .
Edited*
Suddenly , my mind pops out Nicholas.TTM .
I really dont know why , just suddenly .
He just pop out of my mind ..
He is the smallboy that I stead with .
He is the smallboy , I had loved .
He is the smallboy that dote miie alot .
He is the smallboy that I miss alot .
He is the smallboy that I feel freaking bad when I hurt him .
He is the smallboy , when I hurt him , it hurts miie too .
Really dont know why .
Suddenly , tears dropped for him ..
I know he will be reading my blog .
Im afraid to see him , to talk to him .
He said he will wait for miie .
But , I guess that was joke .
He talk to miie , isnt like lasttime already .
Everything changes . <:
I believe , he is happily with his new girl ? <:
I give all my blessing to him .
Cause I agree that I am not a good girlf . <:
Got the urge to say all this to him .
Really , thanks for all the kiss memories you gave miie .
To be frank , the photos is in my phone . <:
Silly or whatever , I really dont know .
But Nicholas Tan Tian Min , thanks for all those slacking .
Thanks for all those hugs and kisses in the past .
Never regret being with you . <:
Now you have got a new girl , I will lead my life on with BabyJ .
I hope , everything wont change so fast . <: