Wednesday, May 05, 2010



"Hold me tight ,
Kiss me gently .
& Let this moment last . "

Okay , I shall post abit early today .
Today , my voice turn to a super sexy tone . -.-
Talk abit higher pitch , then no voice come out liao .
Laugh die miie . :x
Laughing also , half way will no sound .
LOLOLOLOL ! :x
Anyway , today attended my Physics and E-Maths Paper 1 . <:
Feel quite okay with it , <:
Hopefully will do well for it ! :B
After exam , went home straight .
Super tired .
Planned to sleep after I bathe .
But then , suddenly tempted to play com and didn't go sleep . -_- .
So now here I am using com . <:
Now I am sort of like arguing with Sara.SGK 's boyf over who SGK belongs to .
LOL , super lame I swear . :x
But still okay lurh . <:
Now I am super hungry + tired . >:
I wanna eat .
Tomorrow got exam , 9plus end school already . >:
Waste of time man !!! :x
Oh ya , not forgetting .
I wish Bibi's friend goodluck for your court tomorrow .
I know your might not read this , but still .
Heart counts ! <: