Tuesday, May 04, 2010



"With your love ,
I feel secure and safe .
With your support ,
I learn how to continue with my studies ."

Okayokay , I shall give it a super short post before I go and sleep . <:
Eventually , a super bad news is that .
I am having a super bad flu and sorethroat now . -_-
Can you imagine how pathetic it could be ?
Is like , when you are having exams , then you are sick ?!
Gosh , no comments ! @*(@#%*(&%@#%*(
School sucks ttm today .
Woke up for school , didn't know where my rubberband gone to .
So I took the ribbon rubberband , super loose . >:
But still , I have to use it , no choice . X.x
Went to school , reading period . <:
After reading period , first lesson was English .
Did nothing much , pass up my file and do Maths . <:
For Chinese , do Maths again . LOL .
All the way until recess . <:
After recess , went to Physics lab for lesson .
Super crap , was using this mouse to click on the screen's true or false thingy .
LOLOLOL .
Then , wasted one lesson just like that .
Aftermath , free period .
Did nothing , slept again .
Woke up , super shag . >:
Then , went for D&T .
Slack there , do nothing for 2 hours . -.-
After which , went for Maths Consultation in class until 430 , nearly 5 .
Went home straight .
Super tired , bathe and then eat .
Then , went back to room to study . <:
Until 8plus , nearly 9 .
Feel quite prepared for tomorrow already . <:
Hopefully , the papers won't be too hard . :3