Thursday, May 06, 2010











Blogging time .
It's 1:07 am now . >:
So late already , yet I'm not sleeping ! >:
Goshgoshgosh , lucky tomorrow no exam .
If not , I sure super tired derh . >:
So eventually , today meet Sissy at 530 like that .
Study abit , then went to buy her things .
Awhile later , off to her house . <:
Slack there , talktalktalk .
Until nearly 8 , went down as she wanna eat .
Accompany her , she eat , I drink .
After that , went to walk around to find a good shot to take photo .
But I fail big time . >:
I shall try it again soonsoonsoon ! <:
Then came back , use her com go plurk and fb .
Around 10 , went off .
Her mommy give miie super lots of things . X.x
Mainly is like for my mom ? LOL . :x
But still , thanks auntie ! <:
Aftermath , took mrt home . <:
Reach home at 11 :11 pm . :x
Came online around 12 or earlier ?
Then all the way using . <:
Bibi already go to bed , he is having bad headaches now adays . >:
Okays , going to bed soon .
Nights all ! <:



My silly boy , must take good care of yourself . >:
I will worry derh ! >:
And also , tomorrow you exam le .
Now wait , today . -.-
Today you exam le , must do well .
I will wake up early to pei you message and give you support ! <:
I love you silly boy ! <: