Wednesday, April 21, 2010
When my mind is blank ,
Blogging time before I sleep . <:
So eventually , went to school today .
School was okay , internet changed password already . >:
No more facebook and plurk for free lesson . >:
But then , for sure , we will get the password soon one ! <:
Today quite slack , went for D&T .
Wasted , 2 hours of my life there .
Moodswing like shit when I was in D&T .
Almost cried , sigh . :/
But luckily didn't , Bibi cheered miie up alotalot . <:
Thanks Bibi . <3
Bibi really did alot to cheered miie up , love you .
46 more hours to see you , my silly boy !
To Bibi ,
Bi uh bi , I really miss you alotalotalot .
I am waiting for Friday alrights !
Awaing to meet you for my hug and kiss .
How much I miss you is more than you can expect !
You're my one and only .
My last boy , and I really love you .
Thanks for doing so much things for miie .
Never throw miie aside no matter what .
Be my silly boy forever alright ? <3