Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hold my hand tight ,



Having a confusing , and scared mind now . >:
Why ?
Cause my Bibi still need to wait for Officer to call him . >:
Sigh , I'm worried about him . >:
Hopefully nothing will happen to him .
I swear , his friends sucks .
Sucks to the core .
I can't possibly imagine what they are teaching Bibi in the past . -.-
Such a bad company of his . Zxczxczxc .
No offence to say , but seriously , your not 3 years old kid .
How can your teach my Bibi all this ? -.-
Please lurh , you wanna be bad , is your problem .
Don't pull him in can ?
I know partly his fault , cause he choose to follow your .
But the main point , he did nothing at all . -.-
Fcuk eh . Zxczxczxc .
Forget it , I shall just chillxzxz .
Okay , now Bibi is texting with miie . <:
Today nothing much happen in school , but kena scolded by Mrs Tan for not doing well for my Social Studies correction . >:
Then otw home , dropped my phone in bus as I fall asleep .
Luckily found it back , if not I'll die . -.-
When I dropped my phone , I can't find it , I felt super lost . >:
But luckily , this 2 kind soul girls helped miie . <:
Thank you so much ! <:
Reached home , faster go bath then prepare and meet Junwei kor at the circle line near my house .
Went to mac to add linking statement to my SocialStudies correction and then do some Maths . <:
After that , went home .
Reach home by 745 like that , use com all the way till now . <:
Waiting for Bibi online now . <:
Tomorrow will be meeting Bibi after his lesson , if not wrong . <:
Like finally I am going to see him !
YAY ! <:







Bibi , you know how much I love you .

I don't wanna lose you .
The moment you tell miie you might be going in , I scare until I cry .
You're the guy that I love now .
I can be sure whether will you love miie in the future , but I'll . <3
Cause I know I wanna be with you .
I wanna last with you .
I don't need any other guys , but I need you .
Thanks for being such a caring boyf towards miie in this 11 days .
Thanks for being such a thoughtful boyf .
Thanks for being such a wonderful boyf .
Thanks for doing so much so much just for miie .
Thanks for not leaving miie alone , when I need you .
Thanks for not throwing miie aside , when you are with your friends .
Thanks for all the things you did for miie .
It really touches miie .
All the sweet words on phone you told miie .
All the sweet action you did .
Really make miie love you super lots .
We will last alrights , my silly boy .
1104102114 , My last romance . <3