Saturday, April 24, 2010
11th's , ♥
Okayokay , blogging time once again ! <:
Meet Bibi yesterday night . :3
Did went to school yesterday , and also stayed back for Maths Consultation . <:
Such a good girl I am ! :x
Went home , bathe and took a nap before meeting him .
Meet him after I woke up at 6plus , then went to Novena find him .
Was late , due to the stupid rain . >:
Make Bibi wait for miie . ><
Reached there , we decided to go orchard . So went to orchard to walk around .
Walk all the way from there to some place and eat . :x
Eat finish , slack there awhile then walked to PlazaSing . <:
Look around , then slack at mrt there awhile .
After that , took mrt with Bibi to Bishan then I change to circle line to Mountbatten .
Meet Rachel at mac to study . <:
Studied until 2 plus and I went home . :B
Today , meet Bibi at 410 like that at the mrt . <:
Fetch him from the mrt to mac .
Was raining , so I brought umbrella , look like ahsoh . >:
Went to mac to study and help Bibi with his Chinese work . :D .
Then , went off to Kallang Leisure Park . :D
Went to KFC to sit and then walk around .
Sit at the Singapore Outdoor Stadium derh staircase .
Slack and chitchatted with Bibi about lots and lots of things . :D
Then walk him to the Mountbatten mrt , then I walked home . <:
Home , bathe and use com .
Now talking to Bibi in msn , shall not let him wait too long !
Blog tomorrow or what then ! :D
Last but not least , I love you Bibi ! <3