Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I just simply love you so much ,


Okayokay , let miie blog before I even go to bed .
Currently ,bibi is busy studying for his tomorrow test plus his homework . <:
But then , he is still messaging miie alrights ! :3
Such a sweet boyfriend I have , awww . :*
So yea , eventually , went to school today .
Sort of suffer ?
Slept awhile in English lesson , cause bibi was busy with his test and 5 teachers in his class .
So I took a nap . <:
Then Chinese , completed my comprehension and passed up .
After that , went for recess .
Physics was up next , scored 26/40 for my test .
Whole class passed , quite happy with my result I guess ? <:
Shall study harder for the next test .
As I promised Bibi to study hard and do well for my exams and tests ! :3
After physics was my free lesson , then slack and chitchatted .
Skipped D&T , and went to parkway to collect my specs . <:
Reached home , bathe and took a small nap .
Bibi woke miie up at 5plus , as I told him I going for nightstudy .
So woke up and prepare , took bus there .
Didn't study much , chitchatted the most . <:
Thanks Rachel for the donut ! <:
Today almost whole day was talking to Bibi . <:
He at his friend's house , also got call miie .
Whenever I am free , Bibi will just call miie and talk . <3
Thanks Bibi , love you ttvm lurh ! <3