Jitao is fcuk ttvm . ):
I buey tahan in school , cause I am having 2 aircon in one classroom that contains 17 peoples ONLY ! ):
Yes , how pathetic . x.x
Whatever it is , i just know my school sucks for now .
Ending school everyday later and later .
Is gonna kill miie soon ! -'-
Tomorrow I will be ending school at 330 ?!
Oh , fcuk it ! ):
Is like dam late cans ? ):
But still , I still got 1 whole year ahead ! );
Sighs , Must jiayous alreadys !
Okayokay , I got nothing to post actually .
I just blog cause I wanna give my 2 beloved ones some words ! :B
Alan.LYL Baby ;
Yes Baby , is for you this silly piggy ! :x
Hohoho , see I so good !
Say post about you jiu post about you ! ;lala
Must love miie more okayyy ! :x
Hao lurh , precisely I am blogging cause you promise miie thingy ! ;hoho
You should know how ? :x
1mth , _i_s
2mth , T_ _ g _e
3mth , _ i _ g
4mth , continue so on and so for ! :D
Hor baby hor ?! ;make
Heheheheh , I am going to meet you next week with sissy . ;mua !
And of course , photo with youuuu ! ;lala
Awaiting for next week alrights ! :B
I miss you baby . ):
021009 ! <3 . :B
Constance.LYX Sissy ;
Yes sissy , is youuuuu ! :B
Obviously got you one lurh !
HAHAHAHHAHAH ! :x
Of course I remember our silly promises !
Genting outing !
Still remember we at audi dreaming about the trip ? :x
LOLOLOLOLOL , You wan take bus horrrr !
AHEMMMM , LOLOLOLOL ! :x
I will be meeting you nextweek after school , if not wrong , with alan ! :D
Awaiting for that day to come alrights !
Cause i miss you sissy ! ):