Sunday, January 03, 2010


Okayokay , here I am to blog now .
Just finish helping Sissy to download the songs . :B
Dam funny before she even ask miie to download .
She got 5 steps for downloading a song .
Step 1 : Go to the website .
Ste 2 : Press the song .
Step 3 : Download to com .
Step 4 : transfer to mp3
Step 5 : Delete from com .
LOL , So nice rightttt ! :x
Okayokay , I should just get into the main point .
Cause I am awaying in audi lurh . -.-
And I am lagging everywhere ?
In audi , In msn and of course In plurk . -.-
Aiya , like whatever lurh .
Today did nothing , but just stay at home and rot .
Tomorrow school starting already .
And my holiday just ended like this . ):
But really , I enjoy my 2 months . :D
Cause in this 2 months , I get to know my beloved Sissy and Babyalan well ! :D
And of course , I went to korea . :D
This 2 months is short , but sweet alrights ! :B
I awaiting for my june holiday now !
When I havent even start school . -.-
Crap miie . -.-
Really hope faster holiday .
Now my mind is full of holiday only . -.-
Tomorrow I meeting Raiyan in the morning and then going school together .
I miss my school clique . :B
But then , Glenn is not with us anymore . ):
But he promised to come find us alrights ! :D
Yesyes , :B .
Now I am done with blogging , but I got some words to my beloved ones . :)


ConstanceLYX Sissy ,
Yes sissy , is you again ! :B
I have read your blog , and I know your feelings .
I am feeling the same as you alrights ? ):
But still , we made a promise .
Once a month , :B
Thats our promise . (:
We must contact everyday , eventhough just a short message .
And I will know you are still with miie alrights ! (:
Yesyes , we will drift but I promise not alot alrights ! :B
We will meet up ! :D
And still remember the silly promise of yours ?
Everyday fetch miie after school , when you are in ITE .
HAHAHHAHA , Thats a silly promise .
But , I believe you lurh !
Sissy , I love you alot alrights ! ;mua



AlanLYL Baby ,
Babybaby , our holiday ended already .
But , we know each other more isnt it ? :D
Hahah , I am glad that I know you . :B
We have a promise too right ? :D
Once a week , :D
Yesyes , we will fulfil it alrights ! :)
No matter how busy we are , we will still text each other in class alrights ! :B
I wanna see you soon alrights ! :B
Baby , I love you alot tooo ! ;mua