
Yawn , I am like digging all the past photos to post .
I saw my past photo , I wanted to post it out , but then very scary .
LOL . Not very , but super duper !
Oh gosh , -.-
Totally is 没有勇气 . X.x
Whatever it is , lets continue with my post sua . (:
So yea , ytd I didnt went for count down as I dont have the mood to do so .
I dont know why either .
I got the same feeling as sissy that this year wont be a good year for us ?
I dont know why we will even think of that but yeah .
Eventually for both of us isnt a good starting , I couldnt sleep until 4plus this morning .
Yes , how pathetic is that ?
Totally dam pathetic , and I cried abit before I even sleep .
So does Sissy , she cried . );
Fcuk 2010 , I hate you !
Why must you even come ?! );
Gosh , 2010 means I need to study for my O's .
Means I need to go school .
Means I need to go to a new class .
Means I got no more good friends in the class .
Means I got no more time for my ouiside friends . ( Sissy , Babyalan and other beloved ones )
I hate the feeling , why ?!?!?!? ):
Fcuk it , why am I like complaining when I have to face it anyways ?!
Gosh , okay !
2010 , You better be good !
Or I will fcuk you upside down lurh ! ):
Okays , back to the main point .
I stucked at home the whole day , cause I wasnt in the mood to go any where .
So yeah , woke up at 4 plus in the afternoon .
Went to bath and then down to have my meal with Mommy , Bro and Aunt .
After eating , came back use com until now . :)
And , I just finish attending Silent's wedding . :D
I wish Silent and Xinying lastlonglonglong ! :DAs for silent , we 3 will wait you come back from army one ! :D
Promise !~ :D :D :D .
So yeah , I guess I am ending here .
Since I got nothing to blog already . (:
If anything else I wanna blog later , I will blog later . (: