Overdue photos
Today
Okayokay , firstly before i even start blogger , Happy new year everyone ! :D
Yeah , time flies , so fast jiu 2010 liao .
And it like , I going to take my Os this year ? ;eeks
Whatever , i dont wan think and dont bother to think . :D
Just relax first then chiong at the end ! :x
So yeah , :)
Today , woke up at 1030am , which is like late ?! ;eeks
Then I faster go bath , then prepare and then chiong down to Admiraty . :x
Then reach already , Sissy , Babyalan and Xinyi havent reach .
Meet silent and then waited for them to come . :D
Come le , jiu went to mac .
Silent , Sissy and Xinyi eat and I drink . :D
After that , slack around there awhile and off to cube .
Train down and otw there , talk cock like free . :x
LOL , reach cube play com 2 hours .
Then vin come , go catch bearbear .
After that , went to eat .
Eat le , jiu go back cube smoking area to slack awhile .
After that around 9 plus , Sissy need to go home .
So Babyalan went to vivo there find his frens .
Then I took train with Sissy one stop and I alight at Somerset to meet my mommy and aunt .
Meet them , took cab home .
Reach home le ,bath and all .
Com , Tv and message . :D
Now , msn-ing with Sissy and Silent . :)
And I am lazy to blog already , seriously . x.x !
So yeah , photo do the rest talking sua . :x