Okayokay , posting a lj bin of mine in school uni . -.-
I know is dam wtfs , but I very 勇敢 liao .
So if you dont like , please dont see uh .
Tyvm , dont say I never say then kpkb at my tagboard hor . :D
Okays , so precisely , today before I even step into school , I met Raiyan at playground there .
Puffpuff , then went into school straight .
Have my english lesson for the 1st period , quite boring but still can tahan abit . ;pray
After english , was Chinese for 1 and a half hour ! ;diao .
So , at first I was paying attention to it .
But when she started to talk about the textbook , I went back to my sit and sleep . :x
Sleep for around 30mins ?
Then i wake up and meet Raiyan , Rachel , Zulaiha and Meien for recess . (:
After recess , went back to class and have physics . ):
Physics was okay , but still , one word , BORING . ):
Copied the answer without even knowing what I doing . :x
After that , Raiyan , Rachel , Zulaiha came to my class for free period thingy .
Was chatting and crapping with them , then suddenly think of Sissy , Babyalan , Silent , Vin . ):
I miss the time we crap around and joke around . ):
Slacking , smoking , doing stupid things together . );
After our free period , went to the new D&T classroom for our D&T lesson , which almost kill miie .
2 hours of D&T , and I was texting Babyalan , Sissy , Melson ! :D
Thanks to them , making my lesson not that bored . x.x
After lesson ,went out of school to puffpuff with Raiyan .
After puffing , took bus home .
Reach home , call daddy telling him about the meeting stuff .
Soon after , I kup-ed and went to bathe .
Bath hao le , jiu use com .
Later going out to meet daddy and co . :)
* Sissy , Babyalan , Silent , Vin ,
I suddenly miss your alot .
Suddenly words cant describe how much I miss your .
I miss our joke , our abusing , our fun , our slacking time and lots more .
I dont know why , I wish hoilday was around the corner .
But school is really driving miie crazy . );
Everyday , end school late .
Teachers are getting more fierce , making us to studystudy and study ! ):
But went I think of your , I will buck up and start chionging !
Cause to miie , your are important .
Your making miie know what is fun , what is serious .
Thanks to your , I have grown up .
Learning to be more guai and start to pay attention in class .
Your are the reasons why I can continue with my work in school .
Thanks alot dearest ! :)
I love your ! ;mua