
I am broke down , once again .
I really dont know what happen to miie .
Is just the starting of the year , and i become like that ?
Do i deserve it ? );
I really dont know , I am starting to get sick and tired of the world .
I am going to mia audi already .
Concentrate on my studies for this 2 years .
What will happen after that , I wont know .
But I really dont wish everything turns out the way I dont want it to be .
Relationship is driving miie crazy , I just cant get what I wan .
I suck , I am not a good girlf isnt it ?
Being emotional towards it , doesnt help .
But if I tell you , I scare you get hurt .
I really dont know what to do .
Things are driving miie so crazy that i couldnt even stop it .
Help miie , I wish i could just end it .
Life is so difficult for miie .
How long more can I stand it ?
How long more can I fight with it ?
I really dont know .
I might just fail to do so , and i will be back to the starting point .
Slack , joke , fun , no tomorrow , no future .
What am I doing now ?
School and school and school .
Thanks to the world ! :)