Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Will there be tomorrow ?













Okayokay , I will do a short post I guess ?
Cause tomorrow I got OLE , which is picking up litter on the beach . -.-
Yes , P-I-C-K-U-P-L-I-T-T-E-R ! -.-
Gosh , I really dont know tomorrow can survive not . ;eeks
Anyway , I am going to blog .
Since I so long never blog already right , I will tio nag by my sissy ! :X
She is waiting for miie to blog . :x
Hohohoho , all th photos above is taken on 18jan . :B
I went to meet sissy like so last min , cause she suddenly can go out . :B
Meet sissy at kallang , yes KALLANG ! :x
First time she come kallang . ^^
Meet her , then went to pasta mania to eat . :)
After eating , slack awhile and meet Babyalan . :)
After all , home at 10plus . :B
Now , I am blogging .
And I wanna go sleep now , I need to PICK LITTER TOMORROW AYE . :x
Oh ya , Sissy wan her name big here , soo ....
CONSTANCE LAY YIXUAN ;mua