Sunday, January 17, 2010

Kill miie , Cut miie deep ...


Suddenly , I feel damn emotional .
I really dont know why .
I feel so suck right now .
I got tests , on and on and on like no tomorrow .
I am being so stress up by tests , hsa , school , relationship outisde and all .
Tomorrow , I got 2 tests and i end school at 230 .
Why am I studying so hard so hard ?!
For the sake of my parents ?
For the sake of my clique ?
For the sake of myself ?
Or for the sake of going into a poly ?
I really dont know .
My mind is so damn confused .
I dont know how to tell and share with people .
I only know how to be stress up and stuff .
I want my primary school , sec 1 , sec 2 , sec 3 life back !
I WAN IT BACK SO BADLY THAT I COULD JUST GO CRAZY ABOUT IT !
I really dont know why am I doing all this .
I think , I am going to mia audi and start focusing on my studies .
Crying now is what I can do .
I am really useless uhhuh .
Thanks sissy , babyalan , vin , silent they all .
They really did alot for miie , listening to my craps , being hit by miie and all .
Your really meant alot to miie .
Thanks for always being there for miie .
I seriously love your ...