Monday, August 04, 2008

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
I'm here to bloqq :D
I'm still sick. -.- lalala~
2day lesson is normal? I sleep abit in maths as i am really tired i cannot tahan! D:
Guess wat? Something shockin happen!
My maths test. I pass?! :D
24/32 which is 75% happy lehs.
The only person i tell now is jon(audi cpl). Dunno why, he is the only person tht knows.
Mayb cause he msg miie bahs or wat bahs.
But anyway, i am improvin le(:
Never regret hangin out wif the right ppl(:
And yea, this week will be busy bahs?
Fri got the feista(dun rmb how to spell > <) then must wear red somemore! D:
Then thur after sc need go giant wif my classmates to buy the stuff for feista.
Wed not sure yet nd 2moro got tuition D:
Dun lyk study!!!!! > <
But must study! fine then, i will study :/
2day stay back for history makeup lesson till 240 lyk tht.
Then go home wif lala and zhouhao(:
Reach home play audi after tht play abit maple at nite.
Oh ya, need help cheeguan kor find a job!
He say he wants a job $5/h. Anyone got any job to intro tell miie kays! :D
My common test is comin next week.
So next week i wont be bloggin so often(:

To Jon( audi cpl):
Thanks dear, You are kind yea. And carin(: Thanks for the care that you have shown miie. I will CU derhs. Dun worry(: I cmi derhs! ;D And of cause please stop being a slacker anymore hors! Muast study for you N levels luhs! If not how to go ite!!!!! Must study kays. Dun slack ro skip sch le. Jiay0us dear(:



To Baby:
Baby, dun leave miie kays. I really love you. Dun stress or what kay. Anything must tell miie kay. Have trust in miie kays(: Must study well for ur N levels kays. Try to wake up on time to go sch kays. If not later will regret derh. Thanks for carin miie alot luhs. Ask miie to eat medi everytime. haha, i will rmb derh kays(: If dun rmb eu will be by my side to remind miie oso wat. So i will not worry(: Baby, you are the one that i love alot now. I mean it when i say it. Nothing can change my love for you. Eventhough cant meet eu often. But when eu have time, eu will always come find miie no matter wat. Thanks baby. Everytime i meet eu i feel so happy luhs. I love huggin you okay. Everytime i meet eu, i find tht i love eu more and more. My feelings for eu will never fade. Thanks for all the things that you have did for miie. I love you and i miss you alot (: