Sunday, August 03, 2008



Helloooooo! :D
I am still sick luhs! D;
Eat medi oso lyk tht nv oso lyk tht!
Might as well dun eat luhs!
But cannot dun eat cause promsie baby le (:
Baby, i got guai hors! Got eat medi(:
So yea, wake up quite early today.
10plus jiu wake up, after tht go bath.
Bath le then watch tv. Wait till mom come back then eat.
After tht play com then have tuition le(:
Tuition from 2:30-4pm.
After tht, dad fetch miie go take my foto at simei.
After tht go buy food for mommy at bedok.
Then go home eat. After tht tok crap wif mommy and stuff.
And i play com again~ ROFL~ haha
Everytime com :X
Oh ya, i helpin and teachin baby how to make a blog soon(;
ANd soon he will have a blog :D
Baby, its okay tht eu never msg miie derh.
Eu msg over jiu dun msg miie.
I am okay with it derh okay?
Cause i noe eu are wif miie yea?(:
Dun get angry cause of this, dun tink tht i dun wan msg eu or wat kays?
I never dun wan msg eu, i just dun wan ur fone bill booom.
My bill booom nevermind ur bill booom cannot kays.
So dun get angry kays? And dun get jealous about the thing kay.
I still love eu. No matter wat(: