I am still sick. -.-
Lyk cannot recover lyk tht cans?! D:
Anyways, I cor baby dunno at wat time and now he sleepin le.
haha, he so cute luhs. Ask him go sleep dun wan > <
Then now he sleep le. haha, baby is cute yea! :D
I am still on fone waitin for baby to wake up. haha(:
Ytd went out to meet baby at my hosue here at 7plus or 8plus at night.
After tht slackslack then go mac. He eat fries and drink ^coke^ *AHEM~
haha, only miie and dear noe ^ coke^ ~ hahaha, then miie i drink milo(:
After tht walkwalk and slackslack wif dear till 10plus lyk tht.
He go g _ _ l _ _ g find his frens ;x
So yea, i fall asleep very early as i am super tired cans! D:
Sry baby! D: After tht at 6 plus baby cor miie 2 times But i never answer cox sleepin > <
After tht later abit i cor him back, he say actually wan come my house derh but i never answer so he go home le.
haha, du bu qi dear > <
After tht he say he go home le then come out again to meet miie(:
After tht meet dear at 10plus lyk tht. He looks tired but he never tell miie.
He 1 day never sleep and then meet miie );
After tht meet miie le we slack at my block dere awhile then we go bedok.
We go watch movie(: Money not enough 2. Very funny cans.
LOLOLL! After tht alot of things happen. I dun wan tok abt it.
So yea, paiseh.
OH YA!
Let miie intro dis guy to you(below)

Jon is my audition couple.
So yea, he say wan miie post about him;x
So here is the post~ With his pretty foto~
haha, let see wat i can say about him.
hmmm, he is a kind, carin, frenly guy(:
He takin N level dis year same as my baby.
Then hope he pass his Nlevel wif flyin colours too(:
And dun keep skip school kays!
Jiay0us for you exam too(:
And yea, i dunno wat to say le~
To baby:
Baby, I love you(:
I really mean it.
Sorry tht i will get jealous easily cox of your friends x.x
But cause of jealous, i find out that i really love you alot.
Cannot dun have you by my side.
If you are not by my side, i will miss you.
I will miss your everything.
Sometime will feel lyk cryin when very miss you.
And get very jealous of your friend cox dey have you to pei dem luhs!
But you are still mine. This will make miie not so sad when missin you(:
When i go out wif eu, i am happy.
Cox i can see you, can have fun wif eu.
And at tht time i can really feel tht you love miie alot.
I oso love you fcukin alot kay baby.
I mean it kays.
Its okay that you dun have much time to pei miie.
Cause you have to study for your N levels.
I understand derhs, you must study hard kays(:
I will support you derhs. Jiay0us baby!~ :D
Eventhough we stay very far away from each other, but my love for you wont change.
I will be tongxim to you, i promise.
I really love you baby.
I LOVE MY BABY 46-426-9826! ♥
No one cant take you away from miie!
230708; 0817pm the day i will never forget ♥