HELLOOO :D
As usual here to bloqq(:
So yea, 2day is a sad/happy/confusin day bahs.
Sad is cox baby need to do his Nlevel DnT and Jon(audi cpl) have a bad flu.
Happy maybe cause i improve in sci bahs?
And also i qot a new gan LOVERBOY. Xiaohei(:
But i fail my sci test. ):
Get well soon jon(: And jiay0us dear for ur project! :D
Dun need worry abt miie derhs, forcus on ur work.
I will takecare of myself derh, i promise eu derhs(:
Confusin....I dunno how to say.
My heart just fell tht way..):
I dunno luhs, i hate myself. T.T
Haish, cant help baby in his work.
While doin his work he still must tok miie.
I am such a waste of his time luhs. ):
S0weii baby, s0weii to waste ur time.
I really shouldnt tok 2 him bahs..T.T
Aiyahs, i really dunno wat happen to miie.
I lyk wastin baby's time and stuff.
Makin him lyk cant wake up to go sch and stuff lyk tht.
I am so useless luhs! I HATE MYSELF LUHS! FCUKIN HATE MYSELF CANS! T.T
Is lyk i cant dun tok to him luhs.
If i dun tok 2 him, i will feel dam weird.
I tink i really cant dun have him le.
Maybe lasttime i am a girl tht kind break jiu break derhs.
But after steadin wif baby, i cant le.
I really love him alotalot, i will miss him everytime.
I cannot describle how much i love him. But i really love him alotalot.
But i dunno him. The only thing i noe is tht i believe him.
Yes, i really do believe him.
I cant lose him, if i lose him i really dunno what will i do.
Mayb to some ppl, dis is unbelievable bahs.
But really this is frm the bottom of my heart.
Baby, i really love you.
S0weii to keep sayin dis but i really love you and miss you. ):
Mayb i tink i shld stop here bahs....