HELLOOOO! :D
I am still fcukin sick. -.-
But i feelin better le cox baby keep askin miie eat medi :X
Must thanks him okay! :D
Thanks baby! You so busy still need take care of miie.
Really thanks kay(:
I cried ytd night, as i am tinkin too much.
But i tink tht i shldnt tink to much.
I shld just trust baby, he done so much for miie.
So i must believe and trust him :D
Baby, i alr tink over le.
I wont tink so much le. I noe eu will be wif miie derhs(:
Lets go back to 2day :D
2day was quite fun bahs.
haha, early in the morning when to sch and of cox cor baby to wake him up as i say.
So wake him up at 7 then i go take bus to sch le.
2day lesson was fun cox only qot 3 lesson.
Chi need write compo but i was crappin the whole lesson ;x
So i din finish it ;x But nevermind luhs, not 1st time le (:
Eng is almost lyk slackinq lohs.
Then maths is just normal lesson.
After tht stay back wif abdullah, cindy, gen, rachel, deanna, joanna, QJ, murtaza, abbas, dhure and alvin to discuss abt the fesita.
Finishin at 2 then take bus home wif lala. (:
Reach home then bath then go rest.
After i woke up, i feel dam sick nahs! ):
Sian derh nahs, but abit better now le. (:
So yea, will get well soon derhs! :D
To baby:
Baby, dun worry tht eu have no time to pei miie kays.
Is okay derhs, since eu alr promise to pei miie after ur N level le mahs rite?(:
Now dun have time to pei miie, after N will have alot wat rite? :D
Eu only left 5 days to prelim and 36 days to GEO N level le.
Must jiay0us okay! I believe eu can do it derhs.
So baby, dun worry abt miie kays.
Cox i will let eu worry abt miie after ur n level and pei miie fcukin alot kays! :x
But the most impt thing is tht eu must take care of urself kay!
Dun get sick, i noe eu gettin more busy as each day pass and get nearer to N level.
Lyk 2 day, 7plus eu still need go jurong point to get ur things.
I am worry abt eu, dun let urself sick okay?
Must really take good care urself when i not around okay.
I will be by ur side no matter wat happen.
I wont leave eu, i wont forget eu.
I will love you, i will miss you.
I LOVE YOU BABY(: