HELLOOOOOOOOOO! :D
I am so tired and so sick now luhs! ):
I dun wan let baby know my sickness get more worst, dun wan let him worry.
Sorry baby. ):
2day very tired. My legs lyk not mine anymore le ;x
Early morning i reach sch le jiu cor baby wake up(:
Dun wan he overslept and late for sch(:
2day lesson is very boring luhs, very tired.
Art was funny, maths was okay, P.E was tirin, DnT was fun and sci was quite okay(:
After all dis, when to parkway giant wif abdullah, gen, QJ, cindy, deanna, abbas, dhrue, murtaza.
At 1st we thought it will be fun, but things doesnt happen as wat we expected it to be.
It turns out very tirin! D:
Then i lin yu somemore): Haish, make miie more sick! D:
After tht, reach home at 6 plus then go bath all tht.
7plus go downstairs get the drinks tht we need for 2moro.
After tht come back home.
And now i am really fcukin tired):
Dis few days have been msgin Cookiemonster(:
Thanks cookiemonster for pei-in miie.
And thanks for the care you show miie luhs(:
I LOVE YOU COOKIEMONSTER :D
And my baby still care abt miie kays! :DDDDD
He still got msg miie eventhough not alot, but i very happy liao(:
Thanks baby :DDDDDD
And sorry tht i lie to you, cox i dun wan eu to worry abt miie.
I wan eu concentrate on ur N levels now kays.
Ur prelim left 4 days and ur GEO N level left 33 days le.
Must jiay0us kay! As i tell eu, i will support eu derh! :D
I LOVE YOU BABYY!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD