Thursday, September 02, 2010

Serious , Im so pissed .
No photo will be posted , so yes .
Why is everyone around miie changing ?
Why ?
Explain to miie lah , tell miie .
Pcb much .
Jeron.OYJ , changed because of her .
Remembering how bad he get hurt , friends around him feel hurt .
To be frank , I feel happy that he is attached .
But then , Im pissed is because he changed !
FCUKING CHANGED !
You got girlf , then you change your attitude towards people that care and pei you in the past .
WHAT THE FCUK IS THIS ?!
Seriously , I tried my best to cheer you up .
Giving you time to slowly let go , you never let go and get back , I understand .
But then , why ?
Why must you fcuking change ?
You straight away just throw away miie , dont even remember how I care .
This hurt , it hurts badly .
And it really do .
Fcuked up life .
Second thing , Aaron.TWS is in coma state .
According to his brother , dont know real or fake so yea .
I dont know , jsut because of girl also . -_-
Eh please ley people , wake your fcuing brain will your ?!
ALL BECAUSE OF FCUKING RELATIONSHIP , CHANGE ?!
LJ LAH HOR . _|_