
Hehehe , blogging time ! <:
I`m here to blog again , didnt go out either did I go school . x.x
Morning wake up , mommy say I fever . -_-
I think I gonna die soon . -_-
Sick so long also never okay even I got take medi . :(
Being sick sucks . :(
Before I start , my aim now is to save money and get my polaroid ! :P
Woke up , reply messages .
Miie and sillyboy are fine already . :P
So , sillyboy as usual wake up so early ! :(
Such a sweet ass he is lurh . :D
He keep force miie to sleep , when he know I sick . x.x
Then he himself dont want sleep , just want miie to rest . :(
So keep wake up and sleep back , due to medi bah ?
Sillyboy was so busy the whole day today . :(
Cold shoulder miie somemore , :( x100000000000
But now , we are fine already . :P
Heheheheh , small things always make as have a little bit of conflict .
But then , both of us are always so softhearted and give in .
When we give in , we will get more sweet and more sweet . :P
Always awaiting for his text , because I know he will text miie no matter what . :P
I love this sillyboy alotalot . :D
But I have to wait , wait for this sillyboy to be fully recover . :3
Cause now sillyboy is injury , he need to be heel soon in order for miie to continue to takecare him for his lifetime .
So now , I`ll be there helping him to recover and let miie takecare him . :D
Yes , it will be lifetime , not only awhile . :D
Heheheh , now I gonna go back to msn and talk to him lah . :P
