Okayokay , photos are super not in order .
But ya , fcuk it . -.-
Super screw up mood now , cause Sillybum is sad . :(
Anyway , meet up with sissy , jeron , brother and jiahao recently .
Had fun though . <:
Nothing much to post .
But then , i got few words to say to my beloved sillybum .
Sillybum ,
Heard that you are sad , Im sad too .
As , you are one of my closed ones now .
I know you are sad cause of her , but then please cheer up .
I cant say much , cause im a outsider .
But always remember , I care for you .
And I really do .
I dont know a sad sillybum , but a cheerful one .
I may not help much , but the least I can do is standing beside you and help you .
I say it , Ill do it .
I still waiting for you to kp miie .
I still waiting for you to take photos with miie with a big smile .
I still waiting for you to meet miie and joke .
I still waiting for you to end probation .
I still waiting for you to do alot of stupid nonsense we can think of !
So you , must faster go back to the happy sillybum i know !
Jeron.OYJ , JIAYOU !
Sherlyn.GXL is supporting you !!!!
Love you big time alrights ! <3
Aaron.TWS ,
Hello my new baby . <:
Coupled you like just only . :x
Fate tends to bring us back together again , LOL .
Yeahs , so hope we last in audi alrights !
And also , cheer up !
Move on as she dont know how to cherish then fcuk her off !
Love you alrights . <3