Sunday, August 22, 2010

11:11 , I wish that XXXXX XXXX XX XXXX ♥






Okayokay , eventually meet up with Sillybum today ! <:
He came my workplace to fetch miie after my work , but then he was late ! ._.
So I waited there like one ahhai for 30mins . :(
Luckily , he came soon after ! :B
So walk off , and he laughed at miie ! :(
Cause I cant buy ciggs ! :(
Luckily , got one shop I can buy ! :P
HEHHEHEHEHEH!
Then took 196 to my house there .
Walking to the riverside there , then saw my daddy coming back .
So we ran , LOLOL . :X
Super cute , I swear . :x
Then we walk to riverside , eventually my Sillybum emo abit .
I am pro enough , and I cheered him up ! :D
After that , very fast jiu night le !
So , played with my camcam ! :B
He dam cute and silly lurh , keep say can make heart !
When I say cant , then he keep dododo !
Like smallkid only ! :x
So after that , took photos . <:
Then , 8plus send him to busstop and pei him wait bus .
After his bus come , I went home .
Super tired today . :(
Not enough sleep , and I am like whining to sillybum . :(
But lucky , he never scold miie when I whin ! :x
Heheheheh , okay lurh !
I miss Sillybum already ! :(
Not forgetting , My beloved sissy .
Sissy , tomorrow uh ! :x
9months , :P .
Okay , I shall get my ass to bed already !
Promised sillybum to sleep before 11 , and I am still here !
If he knows , I think he will whin at miie ! x.x !