Okays , done uploading my photos ! <:
Alot of my face , I know . <:
Today , went to meet daddy and mommy at around evening . <:
Something special happen to miie , I reborned my hair .
LOL , super straight now . :x
Look like one small girl only . -_-
I shall hope I will get used to it . :x
Basically , spam photos with daddy and mommy in a short time at the neoprint there . <:
Saw Alson at the archade . LOL .
Shocking . :O
Then went off , slack awhile then send daddy to his place that he fall in . <:
Then awhile later , went off .
Walk around and talked . <:
Until 10 plus , then went home . <:
Had fun with daddy and mommy ! <:
Shall meet them real soon! <3
Reached home around 11 plus , bathe and stuff then online . <:
Going to meet Sissy tomorrow for shopping . :B
Shall sleep early , before I am late . <: