Saturday, May 29, 2010

Promises ,



Eventually , I have not been posting for very long already .
Now , my hands are itchy .
And , thats why , I am here to blog ! <:
I am officially single now . <:
Due to alotalot of things , so I shall not elaborate it further . <:
So this few days , just simply rot , ton , and slack . <:
Yesterday had a very long talk with xuanxuan .
Sorting out alot things in the past with him .
Feeling so relax . <:
Only he understand miie the most well among all my ex(s) .
Teng-ing miie no matter what happens .
Saying he will keep miie up in his house , if i no house stay .
Saying he will lent miie money , if I dont have .
Saying he will be with miie , whenever I need him , just one call/message away .
Saying alotalot of things that make miie feel so safe .
Hahah , 2 years just past like that .
2more years , <:
Today , went out with mommy and daddy .
Went to ZARA the kids section to get my Hellokitty shirt .
Super cute , I swear !
HAHAHAH . :X
Then walk around and went back home .
Super tired . >:
Meeting xuanxuan on the 10 of may , :B .
Will be having EAP on first week and last week of my june holiday .
How sad , half of my holiday just gone like this ! >:
Hopefully , I will spend it wise ! :B
I wanna meet , Sissy , xuanxuan , and some of my gans ! :D
Hug them tight is what I am going to go ! :x