Thursday, April 29, 2010
When I'm With You ,
Done with all my language paper ! <:
Super happyxzxz ! :3
Hopefully , I do well for both language ! <:
So yea , basically , stayed back again for maths lesson today .
Ms Sayuri go fcuking fast I swear . -.-
Totally , I catch no ball . >:
I think is beacuse I am totally in exam mood now ?
Not in the mood to study already ? X.x
After that , went back home .
It starts to rain once I reach my house bus-stop ! :x
Super heng , as I was praying for the rain when I reach home . :x
So reached home , bathe then rest .
Talked to Auntie and she pass miie her phone as my Mom wanna talk to miie . x.x
She asked miie to go back to Malaysia for the qingming .
Is my uncle's 3rd year anni for his death . <: I miss you , uncle . I really do . >:
Tearing when I think of you . >:
Okay , don't say about sad things . <:
Tomorrow , will be attending school .
Don't think will be attending my Maths Consultation .
I need a rest from Maths , just one Consultation will do ! <:
Will be meeting Bibi tomorrow after his lesson thingy at Novena . <:
My plane to KL , will be at 11pm .
Bibi say he will help miie plurkplurk ! :3
Love die bibi ! ;mua
Will miss die you okay , eventhough is just one pathetic day ! <3
Tag Reply ,
Passerby: Huh? I'm not that person, LOL. and I'm only asking where you get it from ):
Ohoh ? She say she was you . -.- . Anyway , like I say , if you wanna know . Message or add miie in msn . <:
