Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nicholas's



Done with my English Paper 1 & 2 .
Find that Paper 2 is easy , is about the transplant of the organs . ;x
Super happy that I understand the story like fully type ? :x
So after the paper , stood outside the class with clique and others .
Stoned there awhile , then decided to go for consultation ! <:
Stayed till 2plus with XiangTing . <:
Then walked to the bus-stop and take bus home . <:
Reached home , bathe and then slack all the way .
Used com , never sleep in the afternoon . :B
Tomorrow will be having Chinese Paper 1 & 2 .
I MUST score well ! <:
Not forgetting , Maths extra lesson after exams . >:
Hopefully , I will do well ! :B
I am like super tired now , I don't know why . >:
Oh ya , my mom hasn't been home for 1 month already .
LOL .
Until today then I realize . -.-
But then she coming back on Sat already ! :3
Now thinking of should I change phone to Satio ? ;luv
Is like , super chio can ? x.x !
Thinking in progress . :B






Tag Replies

小Fate; Joceyln: Chocolatebaby!
Hello ChocolateBaby ! <:

Passerby: Lol okay sry sry. Ah why can't tell me here? ):
babyenakei: nice blog TAGGED!!!
Nexttime smarter uh , <: . I can guess things well . <:

Yingxue(!): heyyy ! prettybaby relink me ! :D
Hello PrettyBaby ! Okayokay ! <3