Monday, April 12, 2010
Running away from reality ,
Okay , suddenly feel like blogging .
It has been long since I last blog .
Eventually , alot of things happen .
Dont wanna elaborate it further . <:
Now , I am quite proud of myself .
I improve in my maths .
From single digit , to a double digit for my test ! <:
I am happy and glad of myself .
I know people might be thinking I am crazy of what so ever .
But to be frank , this is the first time I get double digit for the whole year .
Laugh all you want , I dont care . <:
This week , I will be super busy .
As this whole week I am having test everday , accept for friday .
I am slowly getting used to my sec 4 life already .
I might not be at blog so often , due to my school .
And tomorrow , I will be attending the night study programme with Rachel and co .
We go there , not to study , but to play . -.-
How great , LOL .
But we had out own fun yea . <:
I cant imagine what if next year , they really leave and left miie alone ?
Sighs . >:
Fcuk it , nevermind !
Dont think too much , cherish what I have now .
Cause I love my Clique , TLF ! <3
No one will ever replace it , thats a promise to myself . <:
Hopefully , friday faster come . I am scare of tests . >:
But , I am being a very strong girl now .
Didnt cry for a very long time already ! <:
And I am sort of loving my life now , I guess ? <:
I just wish holiday comes asap-ly . <:
Oh ya , I apply to work at Cotton-On not long ago .
But didnt get any reply from them yet ! >:
Hopefully , I can get the job ! <:
Now , its time for miie to rest already !
Tag more alrights . <: