Monday, April 05, 2010

" Crazy over hello kitty ! "





Look , isnt hello kitty is just oh so cuteexzxz ! :3
Especially the nails , omgxzxz !!!!
Damn chio and pretty lurh please .
June holiday I shall get my nails done with Hellokitty stickers or nail air already !
Goshgoshgosh , cant wait pleaseeee ! :B
Hellokitty is born on 1st November 1976 !
She is sososo old already , but girls still love it so damn much !
Dont you agreeeeeeee ? :3
I wanna get Hellokitty stuff soonsoonsoon ! :D
Hellokitty Pouch .
Hellokitty Softtoy .
Hellokitty hangbag .
HelloKitty Makeuppouch .
And many moreeee , is all hello kittyyy ! :D
Goshgosh , I am so in love with hello kitty now !
Sorry if I am being childish , but I just find hello kitty so cute and adorable ! <:
Love hellokitty ttm lurh ! :D