Monday, March 01, 2010

You're a jerk

Okayokay , blogging time ! :D .
Eventually , i am feeling tired now .
Dont know why sial . ):
I am just oh so tired . ):
Guess what , I pass my chem ! :D
Its just a boarder line pass anyway , 20/40 . :)
Alot careless mistakes . -.-
But i pass lurh , so i feel happy anyway . :)
Lessons all the way till 230 , and went back home straight .
Reached home , bath and all jiu do my D&T .
After doing my D&T , use com and eat instant noodle .
Chatting with Baby , Sissy , Bryan .
Bryan went to tpy to help his fren with the tattoo already .
So leave with Baby and Sissy . :D .
I am jealous that Bryan got a very chio geisha on his waist . -.-
Fcuk sial , I wanna have a geisha too lurh !
@#%*^%$@!@#%^&*^%$@!@#%^*(
Other than that , of course shopping with my dearest sissy ! ;mua .
heheheheh , sentosa trip , faster comeee ! ;mua .
Cannot wait already ! :x .
Okayokay , i should end here .
I will toh any min sial ! x.x