
Okayokay , blogging timeee ~ :D
As I said , now my blog will become my dairy alreadyy !
Hohohos , I dam sian now .
Chatting with Sissy , Bryan , Baby and Ethan . :)
So eventually , went to school as usual . :D
Take back my physics paper , score 22 !
Is like omg can ?!
I thought i will fail , and i ask cher .
So our conversation goes like this .
Me : Mr Tan , i fail my physics right ?!
Mr Tan : You know still ask .
Me : Fail by abit or what ?
Mr Tan : Abit .
Me : 1-2 marks uh ?
Mr Tan : -smile-
Jitao is like , wtfs , when i get back my paper .
I still ask him 3 times whether isit my paper sial !
I dam happy when i know i pass my test lahh !
HEHEHEHEH ! ;x
So ya , after all .
Went for D&T , and Mr lee say change the test to tomorrow . -.-
Jitao is like , mamahigh lurh .
I dont even plan to study , then keep change . -.-
Eventually , never do the test today .
Tomorrow got Chinese and D&T test !
Gosh , pray i dont get stressed up . -.-
Anyway , will be going shopping with Sissy on friday for our sentosa trip if not wrong . :D
Now , i should go use com awhile more than go see see my chinese and D&T . :)
Wish miie luck for tomorrow guys ! :D .
As I said , now my blog will become my dairy alreadyy !
Hohohos , I dam sian now .
Chatting with Sissy , Bryan , Baby and Ethan . :)
So eventually , went to school as usual . :D
Take back my physics paper , score 22 !
Is like omg can ?!
I thought i will fail , and i ask cher .
So our conversation goes like this .
Me : Mr Tan , i fail my physics right ?!
Mr Tan : You know still ask .
Me : Fail by abit or what ?
Mr Tan : Abit .
Me : 1-2 marks uh ?
Mr Tan : -smile-
Jitao is like , wtfs , when i get back my paper .
I still ask him 3 times whether isit my paper sial !
I dam happy when i know i pass my test lahh !
HEHEHEHEH ! ;x
So ya , after all .
Went for D&T , and Mr lee say change the test to tomorrow . -.-
Jitao is like , mamahigh lurh .
I dont even plan to study , then keep change . -.-
Eventually , never do the test today .
Tomorrow got Chinese and D&T test !
Gosh , pray i dont get stressed up . -.-
Anyway , will be going shopping with Sissy on friday for our sentosa trip if not wrong . :D
Now , i should go use com awhile more than go see see my chinese and D&T . :)
Wish miie luck for tomorrow guys ! :D .