Monday, September 07, 2009

Dont think I am ever going to trust you again ....



Didnt post ytd , but what I did was I went down to find my kor at khatib ! :D
How pro am I ? -.-
Is like so damn far away from miie cans !
And what , I act smart go take the longer way which I thought was the shorter way . -.-
Holy crap , x.x
Whatever man .
Cant really recall what happen ytd , so lets start from today mans ~
So woke up at 9plus , reply messages .
Then after that , went back to sleep . :X
Until 1 plus , wake up , reply messages again .
After that , go back sleep till 2plus then really wake up .
Wake up alr , messaging with Junweikor , Yawnkor and others .
Until 4 plus , ask ganma buy food for wo .
Then now just eat finish not long .
Gonna fetch my mama later at airport , if nothing goes wrong . :D
Now , i am going to bath and all and prepare to meet Dearest ? ( I think )
Then he going to pei miie go fetch mama ! :B
Heheheh , blog at night then ! :)