Friday, September 04, 2009

Back in blog
Reason that I am back , is because of KelvinBaby! :D

Hehehehehe ! I am back in blog mansxz ! :D
Miss miie not ! :X
Bet your do ! * bhb-ing *
Hohohoxz , lets see .
I got my new phone ytd !
Damn bloody chio pleasexz ! :3
Dont jealous okays ! :X
HAHAHAHHAH , being so hyper to post today due to my baby ! :D
Love him so damn much , now he is working ! * Jiayous baby ! *
So yeah , lets see .
What happen today ~http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=35885046
First period D&T for 2 hours , didnt bring my textbook down and get scolded by lee . -.-
So got punish by him , Raiyan and co also kena . :O
Then after that , dont care le jiu sit down . :X
hahahhaha , after that was maths .
I super guai pleasexz , i bring my maths file and passed it up already !
Gosh , so damn guai please ! :X
hahahha , baby is still messaging miie now ~
Lalalala ~ :3
Okok , go back to post . :X
So after maths was recess , after recess is form cher time .
But then , mdm julinda never come our class but another cher . :O
So take back my report book , pass 3 subjects only . -.-
Knn , forget it , must really buck up liaoxzxz ! * prays *
After school , went home .
Bath and all , chitchatted with baby on phone .
Quarrel and cried . x.x !
But then , now all fine liao ! :D
Hehehehxz , I AM FASTING !
NO JOKE ! :X
I AM FASTING AT NIGHT DERHS !
TODAY IS MY SECOND DAY , 5 MORE DAYS TO GO ! :X
Baby just tell miie he smoke 8 pack for only 3 days ?!?!?!?! ):
But then , he promise miie to quit ! ^^V



Replies to tags

MANDY: Babylove dun miss wo ! :( Aww , me miss you ! Be back on bloq soooon okays ! <3
Owner : Paiseh eh , I'm back to blog . :)

♥ jasmine: miss you too !! be back to blog soon !! && meet up soon too !! ♥ you :D
Owner : Mommy , i am back alr ! Miss you tooo ! Love you ! :D

❥ ` Viviann: Hello Sherlyn Senior , tagged :D
Owner : Hello Junior ! Thanks for tagging ! :D

sijing: rmb anything can tell me too k?? :D this is what u say to me too, thanks alot! you also , must happy happy ahhs :D me love you :P lovelove
Owner : I will tell you derh ! :D . You also hor , dont only know how to say miie . Love you too !
:D . Meet wo soon okay ! :D