ElloBlog ♥
No time to blog liao!
Let miie short cut it :X
Have lesson, tio catch by mr fong.
He not happy miie ask miie go find mr lee.
Mr lee is super duper kind luhs!
He is funny too(:
So yea, he cor my parents && say if he check my hair style all tt again i same jiu must be send home!
I dam happy after hearin tht luhs! :XX
Cox can dun go sch!
Happy lyk siao cans! :XX
So i skip half of the lesson which means 30 mins of lesson cox of dis thingy~
Not bad Not bad^^
End lesson le couple jiu come find miie.
After tt went home, do my stuff.
I IRON MY UNI OKAY! :XXX
hahas! Crazy miie luhs :X
So 2moro is sports day le!
YAY* Goin late!
Meet QJ, lala, joseph,rachel at suntec mayb allen comin wif us^^
Cant wait luhs!
I want go slp liao(:
Nitenite^^V