ElloBlog♥
2day nothing much happen ba?
Quiet fun in sch^^
Nv slp 2day okay!
haha,, end sch at 12 2day^^
Reach sch at 8plus before tht meet couple at busstop.
Then we go sch 2gther(:
Go for ass, nv slp!
1st time siol luhs!
Then do cheers all tt for sports day, which is dis comin fri.
I goin late for sports day!
I ask alot ppl pei miie luhs :x
They all say okay!
hahas, 730 we must reach dere but i goin OUT OF MY HOUSE AT 720! OO:
HAHA! Funny miie luhs :XX
At last i tell cher i 1159 reach take attentance then 12 i go home de.
She nv say anything! HOHO!
After tt have recess wif couple then after recess is chi.
Chi was quiet okay luhs cox onli tok abt china thingy.
I tell tanglaoshi sumtg.
TANGLAOSHI, WO SI DOU BU YAO GO CHINA! :XX
hahas. China not nice de.
No offence to all china!!!!