Thursday, January 10, 2008


&& I got a veryvery bad flu DD;
ElloBlog
2day wake up at 545 lyk tt. Super tired sia DD; SO faster go bath all tt. Then jess cor miie. After tt tok awhile jiu go take bus le. I take de 615 de bus. Jess take wif miie{: Coz i ask her whether wan take wif miie she say ok jiu take wif miie lor. So tok in the bus then crap all tt. V.early jiu reach sch le. 650plus jiu reach le lor. SO DAM EARLY LUH! So jess say go mac i was lyk okay lor. Then i c him && mingchuan. Jess oso saw dem ._. Is lyk obiviously. LOL! So she go walk infront of dem i was lyk i thought u wan go mac ._. ! Then she say ya hor then we jiu go mac le. But din sit dere. Go in come out go sch. LOLS! Reach sch le 1st lesson is geo i nv bring book coz lazy. I slp in class coz v.boring! I HATE GEO LUH! So slp then cher scold miie ._. Wateva luh! Dun care her. Then nxt lesson is maths! I LOVE MATHS! Lyk so unbelieveable lor. hahas. But maths is fun coz gt Mr hasmi{: Love him lotslotslots{: Din slp in his class! WOOOO! After tt is pe. Tok 2 nicholas for awhile all tt. Then 2day is height && weight{: My height is 168 onli DD; && Weight stil no change. Sian! Wateva. After tt go canteen have pe. On the way dere tok foto wif ABBAS, DHURE, GEN, JOANNA. Reach canteen le, take wif ZHOUHAO, ABDULLAH, QJ, GEN, ALVIN. hahas. We so dam hardcore can! Lyk keep takin foto. LOLS! After ttis eng lesson. SIAN! So i din slp coz i tok 2 QJ. After eng is chi! I LOVE CHI LUH! TANGLAOSHI! lols. He dam funny luh. Guess hw much i gt for my test tt i take ytd? I gt 14/50! WOOOOO! hahas. So ^gd^ rite ^^v The highest in the class is 42/50. So pro lor. Second in class is 33/50. The whole class onli gt 11 ppl pass. LOL! 13 or 14 ppl fail siol. hahas. But noboby cares. After tt go jess class find her. Coz goin media. Miie, Jessica, Spencer slack in the 2C1. Slack til quite long. V.sian. Frm 1-3 we slack in the class. After tt we decided 2 skip media. Jessica when home. Miie, Spencer && Jess when 2 tm && eat. Eat finish le we go playground slack. Slack quite long. But is super funny luh. Gt some secrets worxzxz. hahas. After tt at 1 playground dere i saw MDM RIZA! I was lyk ,'' MDM RIZA FASTER ZAO!" So hardcore luh._. So we ran around lyk dunno where , so we ended up at blk 302? LOLS! Sharisse cor miie. Sumtg happen 2 her DD: Dun cry le k. He wil b fine de. At least u stead wif him b4. Eventhough he goin 2 die but stil u stil gt 6months wif u. Dun sad le k. Kaijun kor. Nt i msg her de. I dunno wat 2 do luh. I hate my life man! Dis yr suck, last yr oso suck! So slack for awhile later jiu go home le. Saw javin in the bus, i was lyk Yo javin! then do the sign! LOLS! hahas. So dam funny. We three of us tok for awhile, javin jiu come && sit wif us{: Notg much happen luh. I v.tired gt sum toopid flu! Wahliao leh! Nw usin com. I tink v.fast jiu wil off9 go slp le{: 2moro wil b takin bus wif jess, spencer && shaun ;DD x33 ** I took 1 foto wif jess but she havent send miie yet. Wil upload soon{: && i look so dam ugly in the fotos ._. I wil upload 1 foto tt i took wif abbas if as soon as he upload the foto coz his fone dun have bluetooth!