Friday, January 11, 2008

Elloblog
2day is dam cool luh! I reach sch dam bloodly hell early! I reach lyk 645 lyk tt. I alight tt time he was jux rite infront of miie. But he did say i so i oso nv say hi lor. Jess din c him. Which i thought she gt c ._. So I ask whether gt c ma. In the end she say nv. LOLS! But she gt c his bag._. Coz v.early so go eat mac. So 3 of us when 2 eat mac{: We eat super slowly coz we tok crap! Tts wat we always do lor. So we eat til 715 lyk tt then tok 2 the lasttime tt uncle. Elisha oso dere{; Then rush 2 sch. Coz 720 starts sch. LOL! We r nt late. Pro rite. hahas. So 1st lesson is sci. I thought Mdm rixz wil scold miie coz ytd skip cca. But she nv! She cor my name 2 ask miei tgs abt sci. But nv ask miie y nv go. hahas. Lucky lor. My sci lab partner is Elisha. At 1st i thought he v. bad de. But he is dam gd can! Super gd luh! While he washin the test tub which contains acids, alkalis && others. The acid went into his hand! DD; He say is pain DD; God i hope tt u can heal him! IJS AMEN! ;DD After tt is eng. Eng is super fun(i tink). For the whole class except Elisha. Coz Elisha nv pass up the eng lastyr de holi hw. Then give toopid excuse. So the 1 whole hr, no lesson. Onli she scold Elisha. So miie && Qj was usin paper 2 tok. LOL! LAME but fun! heh! V.fast jiu recess le coz we din do anytg. Then is recess. Go recess wif jess , Edrea , Din && Ryan. Fun tokin 2 dem. After tt jiu go back class wif Qj dey all. Tok 2 Allen! He is cute actually{: But i dun lyk him pls! ._. After recess is lit but i nv bring txtbook. Coz i lazy 2 bring(again). Cher nv scold miie oso. lols. So watch mr bean && other shows && of coz use paper 2 tok 2 QJ! HAHA! Afetr tt was CME! Fong tok crap again luh! Hate him man! He ask miie b the value rep. I was lyk, HUH?! I thought u evertime say scold miie coz my attire all tt. Then he reply, Coz i wan 2 scold u til i happy. I was lyk, WAHLIAO! Where gt lyk tt de. then he say y dun have. V.angry lor. Then dun tok 2 him. But in the end i m back 2 my green movement wif QJ! HAHA! So end sch le go find jess. Then her class gt fight :x C lor. Then wait for dem. Go eat at KFC. Saw a RAT HEAD on the floor is dam eeeeeeeeee! DD; I almost scared til cry :x Jess stil take foto. Eat le jiu go back sch. Then come out. When 2 the 291 bus-stop, mr tan scold miie ._. Say my hair && shirt && scold us tt we nv use the traffic light. Then after tt went 2 the HDB dere i jiu take out my clip. Then he come again say my hair && shirt. Then he say wan cor my mom. Bo pian so let him cor lor. Dun care. After gttin the scoldin frm him, we went 2 other place. The playground near 12 bus-stop dere de. So slack awhile then gt alot of 4yrs old kid go playground then we come down of the playground && sit at the floor. Dey v.cute luh! After tt dey go le. All toopid tgs happen dere. Then around 4plus jiu take bus le. I go jess house && spencer go home. Use com && play wif her dog. Her dos is cute. I was lyksittin down then the dog stand up at the cher dere. Cute luh! hahas. The dog super hyper de lor. Keep run here && dere de. ahahs. So after tt take 12 i go home && jess go tuition{: I reach home tt time no1 is at home. LOLS! GD! heh! Then bath all tt tok 2 angela dey all.Sun goin escape;DD Than nw usin com{: