Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I'm back frm Thailand && Penang!
I m super tired when i come back frm the trip luh! But is fun[: hahas. I m stil the hypergal tt u noe! hahas. I dun feel lyk postin sia! I tink i wil jux post sum fotos! Lastly, 2dae is my grandma's bdae! HAPPY BDAE!


Tokin 2 dardar && bro wanted miie 2 post! ><Bro wanna miie 2 take foto wif miie!When i was doin sumtg, my toopid bro ask miie 2 post 4 him luh!



FAMILY!-> Father && Mother I Love You!Boy, dun leave miie x33Take for nothing :xThis is the hyper gal u noe!
Penang de shooping centre! Nt nice de luh!
Sam's angry face! hahas.The super cute Japan gal! x33READY! 1! 2! 3! GO!On the elephant!On the elephant wif sunglasses!:xBaby Elephant! Cute luh!She is chio luh! I m ugly! ><Doin dis in Thailand de shooping more! Crazy us!My precious grandma! HAPPY BDAE TO U! HAPPY BDAE TO U! HAPPY BDAE TO GRANDMA! HAPPYBDAE TO U!
Miie, Sam && the red elephant(:
Des, Sam && 2 green elephants!Thailand money is hard 2 c! LOTS OF MONEY!ELMO!ELMO!ELMO!ELMO!Shirts tt miie && des buy:DD Take 4 nothing again! :x
The children rox 4eva!I m gonna eat it! ROAR!~ She is always cute luh!