
ElloBlog♥
2dae 11plus jiu wake up liao. V.tired sia. Wake up, bath le jiu go parkway. Reach parkway, jiu go c my fone! Hahas! So later go walkwalk, buy tgs than jiu go buy fone. Buy W910i coz i wan tt fone. I buy red de. Coz red is nice. hahas. Buy my fone for 670buckx ba. Nt sure. Coz nt i pay 4 it de. Anw thx mummy! 2moro will b goin cruise til wed. Will miss dardar alot de.ILOVEYOUDARDAR! I wont leave u de!Believe miie!
2dae 11plus jiu wake up liao. V.tired sia. Wake up, bath le jiu go parkway. Reach parkway, jiu go c my fone! Hahas! So later go walkwalk, buy tgs than jiu go buy fone. Buy W910i coz i wan tt fone. I buy red de. Coz red is nice. hahas. Buy my fone for 670buckx ba. Nt sure. Coz nt i pay 4 it de. Anw thx mummy! 2moro will b goin cruise til wed. Will miss dardar alot de.ILOVEYOUDARDAR! I wont leave u de!Believe miie!