ElloBlog♥
Another post for 2day ;DD I dun wan it 2 pass 12. hais. my wish havent come true yet! I wan him back. My gan dar break wif her stead && she patch back wif him. So gd DD; I wan him back luh! Sori. I onli tink abt myself. hais. I jux love u. Can u give miie another chance? Jux one last one? Impossible i noe. I feel v.weird 2dae actually. Coz lyk sumtg gone le. hais.Aiya. I tink i shld go back 2 post ba. Went 2 bugis jux nw. Buy Candace && Jacq tgs for chrismas. Spend 30plus buckx 2 buy onli 2 tgs! LOLS! After tt jiu go walkwalk. Went i was at 1 shop, i saw spencer. LOLS! So wat lor.After awhile jiu take bus go home le. Notg 2 post actually. Stil tinkin of him 4 the past few days. i have been alone w/o him for 7days. hais. 7days. I reali miss him alot. But i jux dunno wat 2 do. hais. Wil u b back? If i can choose i rather wan 2 treasure u more than 2 break wif u. Reali feel v.weird w/o u beside miie. I WAN U BACK! DD; I MISS U BADLY! DD; God! I wan him 2 b back wif miie. hais. Nt possible ba.