Sunday, December 23, 2007







23dec07
ElloBlog
I am finally 13! WOOOO! YESYESYES! hahas. Lets blog, since i jux come home frm eunos ;DD Ytd went 2 meet kelly. Meet her at payar lebar(dunno hw 2 spell) I was late! Coz i thought she stil on the way. I was late onli for awhile. Lucky[: Meet her le, walk 2 cityplaza 2 extend hair. So while waitin, i saw dajie's real blood dajie! Ohmytian! Cannot believe lor. I thought c wrong. But i tink nv ba. After she left the shop, i jiu msg dajie. After tt kelly do the hair extend. V.fast jiu hao le. She pay 12 buckx && the anutie give her back 4buck! But is actually 16 buckx! LOL! So funny luh. The anutie so blur! After tt jiu wake back 2 the mrt. While walkin we r tokin, toktoktok, suddenly sumtg drop. IT WAS KELLY'S NEWWALLET! Then her wallet gt mud! LOLS! Somemore we both nv bring tissue! THen she went 2 take the leva frm the plant 2 clean her wallet! LOLS! After tt we jiu train-ed down 2 bugis 2 walkwalk. Actually wan buy spongebob tee but cant find. Coz alot shop nv open yet! So jiu go buy cardi as kelly need help her sis buy.Buy le jiu go 7-eleven. Buy tgs for the chrismas tgy. Then awhile later javin cor miie. Tok for awhole le jiu went 2 burgerking. Tok 2 alicia && 1 gal(which i dun rmb the name). Tok for awhile. I saw Javin && Jasmine laopo! I thought dey r wif Candace dere all. But dey appear at burgerking. LOLS! So after tt kelly agree 2 follow us go church! At first she dun wan de. But in the end she agree! Thank God!;DD So we train-ed down 2 city hall 2 meet the rest cg members. Meet dem le, we sit down at sumwhere near the escalator dere 2 wait for sumone. While waitin, tok 2 the visitor. Gt one guy v.wat sia. Bully miie! LOL! Nt reali bully actually. He is cute ;DD P6 onli jiu gt 1 chi stead when he is a malay. So cool lor. 1/3 indian, 1/3 malay, 1.3chi. hahas. Cool rite? After tt we jiu rush down for serivice coz we r late for 10mins! Went we reach the rock, dere r loads of ppl dere. Serivice jiu started in around 5mins time. The serivice was reali fun! && Kelly convent! WOOOOO! My 1st convent! YAYYY! SO happy luh. Frm steady bcum steady plus sis! WOAH! So cool! After serivice i jiu send her 2 mrt station but b4 we go we went 2 buy bubble tea. hahas. Then jiu send her 2 mrt station. After she go, Candace ask miie 2 wait for her at mrt station so i wait for her dere. While waitin for her, Erzi cor miie. LOLS! I dun rmb y he cor miie anw. hahas. Candace dey all reach le we jiu train-ed down 2 sentosa. Reach sentosa le, jiu go play. Is dun. Gt alot of tgs. The party end at 11 lyk tt i tink. But we 12 dere leave dere. After tt jiu take 30 go angel's house. Thx Zhiyongdaddy for the wishin! 1st 2 wish miie(as in msg)[: Lastlong wif newmummy^^V 2nd 2 wish miie is Steady! 3rd is Erzi! 4th is CutiePie! 5 is dajie! hahas. Must thank 5 of dem 1st! Coz dey reali msg miie v.early. THX! Thank God for ur. Reali love ur && wil treasure ur alot de! Erzi v.cute luh. In the msg he say no present give miie so he give miie kiss. Muackxmuackxmuackx! LOLS! I specially wanna thank candace. She realireali did alot for miie! She go home at 2plus && her mom was angry. Sori candace DD; I love u alot! Thank! Thank God tt u r my shepherd! I wil treasure u alotalot de! I love u! After she go home, we tok alot, play, bath all tt. 5plus then go slp. Wake up at 1130. Quite tired. But is fun. Reach home lyk 3plus. I m goin 2 go buy chrismas present for the whole cg! okok. Lets post the foto for ytd && my presents. Some foto stil wif sam.