ElloBlog♥
2day din go out. Actually wan go out wif Jingyuan de.But in the end i din. Coz chuting nv go. So nv go wif him lor. Sori i ps u! So wake up at 4plus? Then went 2 bath all tt. Reply daddy's msg. Reply le awhile later jiu use com. Use com onli for awhile then jiu nv use le. Go watch tv. After tt at nite 9plus use com again. Then nw stil usin com. Msg him. But he din reply miie. I tink he wan 2 forgt miie ba. Hais. Dun wan tok 2 miie le. At nite i do my hw. Thx Sq for the eng hw. Then do maths. I actually can gt 4/10 de lor! But i careless then i gt 3/10. I tink nxt yr sure need go maths remedial liao. hahas. I tink 2moro i goin malaysia ba. Dunno when wil come back. But i tink v.fast. KELLYSTEADY! I MISS YOU! hais. Stil missin him alotalot. Eventhough 10days v.short but for miie is lyk super long can. Miss him but i dunno hw 2 tel him. So 2day i finally decided 2 msg him. But i din gt any reply DD; I wanna patch wif him. But i tink is nt possible. If i dare 2 say mayb nw we r 2gther ba? Shld i jux ask him for patch? Shld i? Can any1 tel miie? Jux 1 ans. But mayb he gt new stead le? && he dun love miie le? Dun care miie le? hais. Tel miie wat 2 do! Help! I.W.A.N.N.A.P.A.T.C.H.W.I.F.H.I.M! CAN I?! I tink i wil msg him 2moro? 2 ask him 4 patch ba? Coz i tink i realireali reali stil love him. But if he nv reply miir or dun wan i wil nt ask again le ba. Hope tt God wil let us b back.......