Thursday, December 27, 2007










ElloBlog
2dae went out wif kelly ;DD Meet her at 1250 at tm. But in the end, she was late! LOL! So went 2 eat. Then she reach tm(small mac) jiu 1plus le. So went to converse. While we r walkin. Gt 3 guys behind us. 2guys go push a guy 2 miie && steady. V.funny luh. Coz the guy fall. diao ._. Reach converse le jiu 2 buy my sch bag. Is a white shoulderbag. the bag coz 69.90 which is 70buckx. Gt 1 10buckx voucher frm converse. Take le jiu go toilet. When 2 change 2 uni. Coz steady wan miie 2 change 2 uni as she is wearin uni. LOLS! So change le went 2 shop around. Then take neoprints. After neoprints, went 2 other neoprint machine 2 take foto. Take le jiu go cut the foto. After tt jiu go the basamalan. I SAW CHUTING! LOLS! After tt went 2 take 291 go steady's house dere. Went 2 slack around wif her. Alot of tgs happen. Super funny luh. Went 2 buy jollysally. Treat steady[: But she drink abit jiu face redred le. LOLS! Around 6plus. I take 69 to bedok inter then take 196 home. 7plus jiu reach home le ;DD wakakaka. Is fun goin out wif steady! I LOVE STEADY! hahas. I m super duper fat! walao i need 2 slim down ._. Last tg! I tink i goin malaysia 2moro ><