Sunday, December 16, 2007

Elloblog
2dae is our 3 month 2gther le. But it doesnt seem 2 b happy, whereas is sad. Hahas :'D 2dae wake in the afternoon 3plus. Than go bath, all tt. I use 1hr plus 2 do all tt. So ^fast^ lor! LOL! Than take bus go suntec. Bring bro go buy bubble tea. Buy le jiu go marina sq. Go alot shop walkwalk. Mummy go buy 1 edu de watch for 179 buckx ba? Buy le jiu go Hans eat. Eat le jiu 9plus lor. Than go shopshop. Buy tgs. Buy le go play bowlin. I BROKE MY NAILS! DD; Pain luh DD; After all, jiu take taxi go home. Tinkin of meetin him 2moro. But i tink wont le ba. hahas :'') He wont wan meet miie oso ba. hahas. Onli i wan meet him ba....

I onli wanna b happy, is tt so diffcult?
I jux wan a simple bdae, is tt so diffcult?
I jux wanna b wif u happily, is tt so diffcult?
I jux love u, is tt so diffcult 2 let u believe?
I onli wan u, is tt so diffcult 2 believe miie?
i onli wan u b by my side, is tt diffcult 4 u?
I jux wanna love u, is tt so hard?
I wan a simple life, is tt so hard?
Hais...
Lastime i dun need even 2 worry abt all dis.
Lastime i even tink steadin is toopid, jux by sayin iloveyou all tt wil do.
But nw i noe hw hard it is.
Is nt tt simple anymore.
But i nv regret lovin u....
I tink u regret le ba :'')
Tel u u wil regret, u dun believe.
U stil choose 2 b wif miie.
If u really regret or sumtime jux tel miie ba.
I wil understand u....
Or mayb i tink 2 much
Worry 2 much?
I reali dunno.
I HATE MYSELF!!