Sunday, December 16, 2007
At first thought can last. In the end, the ans is stil no. Wat if i say dun break? hahas. i tink nt possible ba. Wen i reali love u && wanted 2 let u rest && put in my love && let u rest u say wan break. I dunno wat 2 do. Jux say THANK U! Thank u for choosin 2dae. the best dae ever. Actually i already noe. Frm ytd the date is gone, i jiu noe le. I thought u wil put it back or wat. But in the end, wat i guess was correct. Nw gt sum toopid feelin. Make miie dunnow an 2 do wat. hahas.I tink u wil tink i sot but. everitime say wan break, but nw i m the 1 tt have dis feelin nt u. So toopid. I M A BIGBIG TOOPID FOOL! U say the bdae present yuan lai is dis. hahas. thx 4 the bdae present. thx..... notg 2 say le. realise i m a fool. hahas. foolfoolfool! Go cut myself! WOOOOO! Nt bad. Try the feelin of it. C gt alot blood ma. C gt alot ma. Mayb dun have ba. I noe liao! Cut deeper sure gt blood. hahas.Mayb gt blood jiu take foto show shujun....... :') U have decide all the tgs. Wen i wanna tel u i wanna let u rest u let miie dun do it. wat 2 do? notg? jux notg? DD; sad ba. toopid fool! I m a bigbig fool! Suddenly feel all the tgs u say is fake de. all lies de. I DUNNO Y! I HATE DIS FEELIN!! Is u say everitg is notg, but nw. hais DD; Can blame u. Blame miie then correct.... Shujun ask miie 2 go 4 another relationship but i jux cant coz i stil lyk him. hahas. FOOL LUH! But dis is miie. hais. hate myself. wen u say u stil treat miie as a fren or ur mei. I feel super hurt. U dunno the feelin. hais. eventhough i m strong i stil wil cry. 1st time cryin 4 guys. hais. i tink i wil start work early. 2moro i go work. work til v.late then continue work nxt day. work none stop mayb wil help miie 4gt u. tel u wat. wat i promise u i nv wan 2 break it. wat u promise miie, u nw already break all. hais. i cant blame u oso. all my fault oso. If u r back wif miie i tink i wil treasure u more than lasttime ba. but is nt possible nw.I hate all the amk, kovan,weiliang && wat so eva! I HATE UR! I tink pppl wil say,"WAHLIAO!, DIS GAL DAM TOOPID LEH! NV C SUCH A TOOPID GAL B4!" hahas. all over le. GOHXUELIN! is time to wake up! dun dream le! notg can last! dun b so toopid! he wont b back! he wil jux b.... afren...anormalfren of urs. tt cares u as a fren. no longer lyk lasttime le. dun believe ppl anymore le! dun tink tt promise wil last! PROMISE ARE MEANT 2 B BROKEN! nt 2 last! rmb all dis. CHEERUP! work all day long wil help! even u r stong but u stil have feelin. others wont care abt ur feelin! dey wil jux hurt u deepdeep de. STUDYHARD! nxt yr onwards. studyhard! workhard! u can 4gt all dis de! dun tink tt iloveyou is true! is all lies! LIES!LIES!LIES!LIES!